David Peace, The Damned Utd Reviews

From 1 review

David Peace, The Damned Utd - Ask a question now

David Peace, The Damned Utd

“THE DAMNED UTD by David Peace: This has to be the...”

Written on: 12/06/2009 by Mark Gwinnett (1 review written)

THE DAMNED UTD by David Peace: This has to be the worst book I have ever had the misfortune to read! I make a point of reading every book that comes into my possesion and I have to apologise to my brother, it is not his fault, yes he did buy the book for me but he did not write it. In fact I am quiet certain a 5 year old could write a better book as the author of this purile rubbish has no idea of how to keep a reader engaged, it has taken me 3 months to read this rubbish! His excessive use of… Read Full Review