Samsung BD-P4600 Reviews

Samsung BD-P4600 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Samsung BD-P4600

Samsung BD-P4600

“I brought the Samsung BDP4600 the day it was realeased...”

Written on: 16/02/2011 by pinnacle96 (34 reviews written)

I brought the Samsung BDP4600 the day it was realeased in the shops, I waited a long time for a blu ray as an upgrade from dvd, decided to chose it as it looks really stylish.
after doing some on line homework was informed to really experiance picture and sound quality play Transformers on it.
so after arriving home, setting up my new swish looking blu ray, loading Transformers, "Wow" the picture Quality was intense,
and then it went down hill very fast from there,
Huge lip sync… Read Full Review

Samsung BD-P4600

“I heard about the lipsync problem on these from...”

Written on: 01/11/2009 by msharif911 (1 review written)

I heard about the lipsync problem on these from another board and there was a firmware release which has fixed it. I bought mine as I really liked the idea of it being mounted on the wall. It is a fab bluray player and I also bought the overpriced wifi dongle and am really glad I did (it was £50 - way too much). With the firmware upgraded this player works great and an additional feature of being able to play Youtube videos was added. I particularly like that I can play media from share on a… Read Full Review

Samsung BD-P4600

“Great looking Blu ray player, matches the series 6 LCD...”

Written on: 10/07/2009 by mattyjoyce (2 reviews written)

Great looking Blu ray player, matches the series 6 LCD TV;s. Lovely slim design with superb touch sensitive buttons on the front

However thats where it ends.

On plugging up and playing a blu ray film there was a distinct lip sync problem, the sound appeared after the mouth spoke, was impossible to watch. I searched forums and found lots of other people had exactly the same issue with this Samsung BD-P4600 model. I contacted tech guys at Samsung and they said "we will look in to it". They… Read Full Review