UniSoft-technologies.com www.unisoft-technologies.com Reviews

“They are happy to take your money but unfortunately...”

Written on: 10/02/2010

They are happy to take your money but unfortunately after that they have poor english, won't respond to call and their emails are rude. DO NOT get involved with this company and watch out for Rahul Singh and Amit… Read Full Review

“i started my site when it was brand new and was having...”

Written on: 31/03/2009 by mehtaamit12 (1 review written)

i started my site when it was brand new and was having zero traffic and zero revenue. unisoft-technologies promised me to give good business from day they will start working with us; When i contacted them they responded my immediately with in 24 hour, and review time by them of my website was also so good.

as they committed that i will get business the day they will start working for my project, so when i asked their method they just told me, that they will do some Internet Marketing for my… Read Full Review