Best4Specs Reviews - www.best4specs.com

Best4Specs - www.best4specs.com - Ask a question now

“I ordered myself a pair of cheap prescription glasses...”

Written on: 12/05/2009 by henryjamieson (1 review written)

I ordered myself a pair of cheap prescription glasses ( £22 including lenses) from Best4Specs. Initially the frames I wanted were out of stock so i called their free phone number and spoke to one of their sales assistants.

He was extremely helpful and i was reassured that i was making the right choice and i found another pair that i liked.

The glasses were delivered withing 2 weeks. I'm happy with the quality of the frames but they were a little bit loose and i had to go to a local optician to… Read Full Review

“I bought some Hugo Boss spectacles from this site...”

Written on: 27/03/2009 by adjust34 (1 review written)

I bought some Hugo Boss spectacles from this site best4specs. I did a search on the internet and they came up best price. Really pleased… Read Full Review