QVC Reviews

QVC - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for QVC

QVC

“Amazing customer service”

Written on: 08/05/2013 by SunFlowers1965 (3 reviews written)

I love ordering from QVC, and i think they need some respect for their amazing 30 day money back guarantee (even on earrings and even if you've used it all!) that really gives me the confidence to try something out. Everytime I've spoken to customer service they've been really helpful and it's been answered quickly. I love the presenters, and the prices are really good. Basically, I trust that they really care as a company to provide a good service and quality products at value prices. All of… Read Full Review

“First order via phone, never again!!!!”

Written on: 17/12/2012 by Gingerbenn (4 reviews written)

First order placed over the phone, received product and was not happy with the colour so called to say I was returning. QVC offered a courier pick as product was high value and It was my first order, courier picked up. 38 days later I still have no refund, have called QVC 4x times was told at first refund could take 28 days. Then next time called was told my product has'nt arranged back to them, QVC wanted proof of courier collection. 5th phone call, I kicked up a fussy demanding refund as… Read Full Review

“Incomplete order”

Written on: 26/09/2011 by jbaweber (1 review written)

I ordered a Dell computer item #E167741 with multi software which included lifetime virus protection. I received the laptop and it appeared to have all software loaded so I was pleased. After a few weeks, Macafee started sending popups that my virus protection was about to expire. Long story short, I was not mailed the software package which included virus protection, it wasn't even ordered with my laptop. I called in live while the product was being presented and ordered it. How did it not… Read Full Review

“I have been shopping with QVC for about 5 0r 6 years...”

Written on: 27/01/2011

I have been shopping with QVC for about 5 0r 6 years and would say that overall I have had a good experience. There customer service is excellent most of the time and I find if I'm not satisfied you do get referred higher up and the problem is always resolved to your advantage. What I like the most about QVC is you can actually USE the items you've purchased for the thirty days and still return if needed. Even earrings. Have yet to find anyone else who does this. Jewellery doesn't come with a… Read Full Review

“I love qvc it's the best shopping channel on tv, I've...”

Written on: 12/10/2010

I love qvc it's the best shopping channel on tv, I've shopped with them for about 10 years and never had a problem I had bought a ring and 4 months later 1 of the stones fell out i rang their customer services and explained to them what had happened they sent me an envelope to send it back and sent me a brand new ring free of charge, their customer service is 2nd to none they can't do enough to help! Other shopping channels should take note!!!… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 13/07/2011

Its great that you have had such good service from them, my experience however is very different. I was let down at Christmas with presents purchased, I had to rush out on Christmas Eve to buy the most awful presents as all the good stuff had already been snapped up. All I got from QVC was an apology, this means nothing when you are in a panic! I agree that the Customer Services are generally very good but their postage charges are ridiculous.

“QVC Review system of products is rigged. ”

Written on: 10/06/2010 by mithra (2 reviews written)

QVC Review system of products is rigged.

I have found that not all reviews of products are published by QVC - in fact I would say that their review system must be rigged!

I have tried 5 times to submit a review on a cosmetic product to them, each time it has been rejected despite each attempt being well within their review guidelines.
At each attempt I have nicely tried to put across that this product did not suit me & didn't work for me as stated - In a very mild & understated way… Read Full Review

Bunnymummy's Response to mithra's Review

Written on: 09/02/2012

I have left bad reviews of things on QVC with one star rating and mine werent rejected (and I can tell you I was very much to the point as well). Dont know why you had a problem. The thing that annoys me about QVC's reviews is that you HAVE to give an item a minimum of one sstar. I wouldnt have given any for one particular item that I was extremely unhappy with. Still, Ive been very happy with most things I have had from QVC and have left far more 5 star reviews than anything else. I think they are, without doubt, the best shopping channel of all those that I have tried and I have tried a few. Also their postage charges are no worse than most others although some others will at least allow multiple items within the same postage charge whereas QVC dont - that is the main drawback if you want more than one thing at a time.