Becketts Reviews - www.armynnavy.com

Becketts www.armynnavy.com - Ask a question now

“Order has not arrived after 7 weeks, Refund takes 10 days?”

Written on: 30/06/2015

ordered a pair of army/cargo trousers on 13th May. Paid by Paypal (Day 3) my order status had not changed from "Payment Approved" so I e-mail them to ask if anything was wrong. No Reply! (Day 6) I call them. The item was not in stock, but they assured me that it was ordered and would be in within a few days, a week the latest. (Day 27)I called them again, they apologised and assured me that item is arriving within a few days and offered to dispatch it on next day delivery. (Day 32) I call… Read Full Review

“Price - Excellent ”

Written on: 26/03/2009 by Jonwigg (1 review written)

Price - Excellent
Delivery - as below
Customer Service - Excellent
Website - Basic But does the Job!
Staff - Really helpful

Without a doubt i'll be using Becketts again! I called them originally to check if the item was in stock, it wasnt so they ordered me one in.

Order was placed online Sunday afternoon and goods arrived Tue Morning!

It even came with a hand written "with compliments" slip thanking me for my order!!!… Read Full Review