Citroen Saxo Furio Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

Citroen Saxo Furio - Ask a question now

“Neat Reliable, sexy ”

Written on: 29/09/2012 by ganto (1 review written)

I have the car three months, but this is my third saxo in two years after one disastrous saxo before yet i still love this car im planning on changing it in a few month and not looking forward to it already even though i plan on buying something a lot faster and more reliable. It looks great has a neat little body Kit that makes it stand out and is a serious amount cheaper to run than my previous Polo 1.0 which i find strange.Performance wise its not going to beat a porsche obviously but itl… Read Full Review

“I got my saxo on the 25/5/09 its ok, its cheep to run...”

Written on: 18/06/2009 by jonny harris (14 reviews written)

I got my saxo on the 25/5/09 its ok, its cheep to run and the drive is not that bad but it is nippy to. Not an ideal family car but there is space for 2 kids in the back and room for the pram and shopping in the boot… Read Full Review