Natwest Mastercard Reviews

• Customer service

Natwest Mastercard - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Natwest Mastercard

Natwest Mastercard

“Thinking of a Natwest Mastercard.....DONT”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by georgianelson7 (1 review written)

So apparently Natwest do their damn hardest to stop you paying off your credit card!!!! After calling last month to pay off the full amount they advised i could not pay it until the interest had calculated and a letter was received the following month, however they had intact closed the account so no other charges would be received! Today i received a call to tell me i had to make an immediate payment as i owed £100! Is this a Joke? not only that, the patronising little boy on the phone… Read Full Review

“Joint Visa/Mastervard”

Written on: 03/10/2011 by potsie67 (3 reviews written)

Had a joint Visa/Mastercard account for over 20 years. Then last year when I tried to use the Visa card, it was rejected and when I rang them it had been cancelled. They claimed that they had sent me a letter months beforehand advised that the Mastercard was being changed to Plantinum and in this same letter I was advised that the Visa part was being removed unless I contacted them and requested it. I strongly refuted recieving any such letter and demanded that the Visa part was reinstated… Read Full Review

“I have had a Natwest Mastercard since 1982, and have...”

Written on: 23/05/2011 by chookyembra (1 review written)

I have had a Natwest Mastercard since 1982, and have had no other Natwest account. Staying with Natwest for so long indicates that, generally, I have been satisfied with the service. Until today's ludicrous situation.

For several years I have logged into Natwest Online banking to get card statements and other information on-line.

After being late with a couple of payments, I wanted to set up a direct debit. Natwest's instructions are first to register on-line at www.natwest.com/cardservices… Read Full Review