Tecnologia Reviews - www.tecnologia.co.uk

Tecnologia - www.tecnologia.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Have to agree with kish on tecnologia, truly excellent...”

Written on: 22/01/2003 by Mike Steele. (1 review written)

Have to agree with kish on tecnologia, truly excellent wireless solutions. would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get wireless in house or at work. I can now roam around my house with my laptop and be connected to broadband all the time, plus my wife's computer and the kids PC are all connected to the same broadband, wonderful… Read Full Review

“Simply the best Wireless LAN solutions i've seen. they...”

Written on: 18/08/2002 by kish. (1 review written)

Simply the best Wireless LAN solutions i've seen. they installed my ADSL Broadband and Wireless network for me within a few hours and its never gone wrong. i can sit in the loo with my iPAQ and a 11MB wireless card and surf the web at 512k for a mere £20 a month. also they set me up with my own e-harddisk and FTP scheduled synchronisation of all my work so i can access it where-ever i am in the world. i'm waiting on a new proposal for bluetooth synchronisation of my phone and PDA with the… Read Full Review