eCards, www.ecards.co.uk Reviews

Media Gallery for eCards, www.ecards.co.uk

eCards, www.ecards.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“My card arrived promptly and I was very happy with it....”

Written on: 09/02/2011

My card arrived promptly and I was very happy with it. I will use the site again and have recommended to several friends. Excellent customer service too as envelope was missing - once informed the envelope arrived next day with an apology - well done!… Read Full Review

“I like this site as I found it very easy to use, the...”

Written on: 26/03/2009 by twizzle1 (1 review written)

I like this site as I found it very easy to use, the instructions are clearly set out which is great as this was the first time I had sent an e-Card. There are comments included with each card which explains what the card is about, I liked this as I knew what to expect. I also thought the help section was useful.
There is also an application where you can upload photos and put them in the card, which is a great fun. A wide range of e-Cards to choose from.
Instructions on how to send an e card… Read Full Review