Poundland Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Summary

Do you shop at Poundland stores? Maybe you love them for their bargain prices, or for the customer service you have received, or even for their online shop www.poundland.co.uk? Whatever your opinions and experiences with Poundland shops, write a review to help other bargain hunters find their perfect place to shop.
Poundland - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Poundland

Poundland

“Rude staff ”

Written on: 17/01/2015 by Littlexp1990 (1 review written)

The poundland store in great bridge!!! Me and my son was shopping I asked a member of staff a question and the member of staff was so rude to me and my 5 Year old son it was unreal.his nasty attitude towards customers should not be except able should not b able to work there x… Read Full Review

“Worst place to shop or work!!!!”

Written on: 11/01/2015 by Hmdf (1 review written)

Got a temp job for over christmas to better thing for my kids and ended up a lot worse off than I was, counter staff were polite and helpful but the manager was no help what so ever start to finish, twice he intentionally gave me the wrong wage (under payed) he wasn't helpful when I called about it and lied everytime I called, he was never instore but I've never known a manager that doesn't do nothing like him. I never fit my wage until I took it higher up and complained. As for the supervisor… Read Full Review

“Staff abusive and I am £20 out of pocket. Will take...”

Written on: 19/02/2011

Staff abusive and I am £20 out of pocket. Will take them to small claims court… Read Full Review

“I shop at the Poundland in Bromley, Kent. It's fine...”

Written on: 02/12/2009

I shop at the Poundland in Bromley, Kent. It's fine when there aren't many people in the shop, but when it's crowded, it's a nightmare! Narrow aisles and people with pushchairs who stop and browse, so no-one can get past them.

Also, this time of the year leading up to Christmas, ladies, watch your handbag! A couple of weeks ago, I got home from Poundland and found someone had slit the side of my handbag with a sharp knife in an attempt to steal my purse. Luckily, they didn't succeed. I… Read Full Review