Poundland Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Summary

Do you shop at Poundland stores? Maybe you love them for their bargain prices, or for the customer service you have received, or even for their online shop www.poundland.co.uk? Whatever your opinions and experiences with Poundland shops, write a review to help other bargain hunters find their perfect place to shop.
Poundland - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Poundland

Poundland

“Staff abusive and I am £20 out of pocket. Will take...”

Written on: 19/02/2011

Staff abusive and I am £20 out of pocket. Will take them to small claims court… Read Full Review

“I shop at the Poundland in Bromley, Kent. It's fine...”

Written on: 02/12/2009

I shop at the Poundland in Bromley, Kent. It's fine when there aren't many people in the shop, but when it's crowded, it's a nightmare! Narrow aisles and people with pushchairs who stop and browse, so no-one can get past them.

Also, this time of the year leading up to Christmas, ladies, watch your handbag! A couple of weeks ago, I got home from Poundland and found someone had slit the side of my handbag with a sharp knife in an attempt to steal my purse. Luckily, they didn't succeed. I… Read Full Review