Build-A-Bear Workshop Reviews - www.buildabear.co.uk

From 1 review

Summary

Have you built a bear at Build A Bear Workshop? If so then write a review and let us know what you thought. Maybe you or your little one is a fan of their interactive website Build a bear Ville? Or maybe you just bought a special friend from Build a bear UK or Build a Bear USA and you want to tell others all about them. What did you think of the prices and service you received? Did it vary between the store and the website, www.buildabear.com? Whatever your experiences and opinions, write your own review and tell us about it.
Build-A-Bear Workshop - www.buildabear.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Customer aftercare appauling”

Written on: 11/12/2013 by granniemargaret (1 review written)

My grand-daughter and I were on holiday in Blackpool beginning of October we visited the workshop every day and spent £170 during the week. The customer service in the shop was excellent. The assistant said to expect an email with the rewards on 15th November,this never came I had to call the 0800 number several times to have the email sent to me. Finally got the rewards after 3 weeks. After all that time I had forgotten the password, so I asked for a new password to be sent by email to me as… Read Full Review