Crossbreed Reviews

From 1 review

Crossbreed - Ask a question now

“I've always had crossbreeds, or mutts. I grew up with...”

Written on: 22/03/2009 by CloClo1 (22 reviews written)

I've always had crossbreeds, or mutts. I grew up with two terrier cross sisters (they were sold as 4-week-old jrts), and we weren't exactly sure what was in there! They lived to be 15 (2 weeks before 16th birthday) and 16 (almost exactly six months after).
After the first dog, Alice, died, we decided to get another terrier, and looked on terrier rescue. Three days later, Tee-J arrived. He is an absolutely gorgeous Border Terrier X Parson Jack Russell Terrier; he looks like a giant BT. He weighs… Read Full Review