Unijem Finger Pinch Guard Reviews

Unijem Finger Pinch Guard - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Unijem Finger Pinch Guard

Unijem Finger Pinch Guard

“This is un-believed item. ”

Written on: 14/10/2009 by atm (1 review written)

This is un-believed item.
I received one set of Unijem finger pinch guard as gift for my babies.
Since that I protect my baby's fingers from getting pinch at both side gaps of my room doors. That also prevennt my doors from wind slamming.

Now I kept away my old U-shape. As U-shape finger only keep one side safe for my door.

This unique finger guard is easily fixed onto my doors that help me never to hide or find like my old U-shape as baby will search it and play as a toy. Now I don't… Read Full Review

Unijem Finger Pinch Guard

“Been using a few other door finger guards on the...”

Written on: 12/03/2009 by sarahjane12 (1 review written)

Been using a few other door finger guards on the market but the Unijem Finger Pinch Guard really is good, used the other u shaped designs which are good but my little one got his finger caught in the hinge side and had to take him to the hospital, been looking for a while for a guard that protects both sides at the same time found none only ones that cover the hinge side (which are quite pricy) and the normal u shaped ones until now.
This one from unijem(www.unijem.co.uk) is a godsend covers… Read Full Review