My Funky Party www.myfunkyparty.com (High School Musical party) Reviews

My Funky Party www.myfunkyparty.com (High School Musical party)

“We hired Angela to provide a Princess party for our...”

Written on: 07/03/2011 by sarahhenderson1 (1 review written)

We hired Angela to provide a Princess party for our daughter Sophia's 5th birthday.
Everything from the first phone call to how quickly they cleaned up after themselves was truly first class.
The birthday fairy character was chosen to host the party and all Sophia's friends were captivated by the princess makeup, storytelling and theme games.
We were recommended the My Funky Party service by friends who had hired a facepainter through the company and we are only too happy to recommend them to… Read Full Review

My Funky Party www.myfunkyparty.com (High School Musical party)

“My Funky Party had lots of activities, well planned...”

Written on: 18/03/2009 by helensmithe (1 review written)

My Funky Party had lots of activities, well planned theme, super props. booking was very easy, booking forms sent within a few days but could also download them off their website if we wanted and pay deposit also. They were happy to answer my many questions and gave advice about local venues. Only bad point was not available on weekdays for High School Musical parties I quoted uk-entertainers and got 10% off. booking forms received same week. They arrived 30 mins early as promised, set up… Read Full Review