Nokia In-Car Charger Reviews

From 1 review

Summary

Compare Nokia In-Car Charger Reviews with some of the Best Mobile Phone Chargers rated and reviewed by real consumers at Review Centre.
Nokia In-Car Charger - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nokia In-Car Charger

Nokia In-Car Charger

Nokia In-Car Charger

“I think in-car chargers are the best varation of...”

Written on: 17/03/2009 by PomPom Tickler (7 reviews written)

I think in-car chargers are the best varation of inventions for mobile phone chargers there is! This Nokia In-Car Charger is superb, so easy to just plug in and use whilst driving around, especially useful for me as I travel quite a bit to wales, London... and with my Nokia not always having the best battery life this device keeps my mind at rest!
Charges the phone like a normal mains charger yet obviously you need a cigeratte lighter in your car to be able to use it.
Well recommend the Nokia… Read Full Review