William Shakespeare,Rex Gibson, Romeo & Juliet (Cambridge School Shakespeare S.) Reviews

Media Gallery for William Shakespeare,Rex Gibson, Romeo and Juliet (Cambridge School Shakespeare S.)

“I came across this recording of William...”

Written on: 21/09/2005 by bluestocking (1 review written)

I came across this recording of William Shakespeare,Douglas Henshall, Romeo and Juliet purely by chance, and I was bowled over by the production quality and talent of the cast. Douglas Henshall was fantastic as was the rest of the cast. Highly recommended!… Read Full Review

“This was a great book and even though my teacher made...”

Written on: 29/03/2005 by bel aire7393 (1 review written)

This was a great book and even though my teacher made me read it I enjoyed it and I would have read it on my own if I knew it was this good!!… Read Full Review