Ramsgate, Sea Searcher Boat Trips Reviews

Ramsgate, Sea Searcher Boat Trips - Ask a question now

“Bloody fu cking shi te”

Written on: 06/06/2017 by joshyhughes13 (7 reviews written)

there was loads of immigrants on my boat, trying to hop the boat from Syria and I'm not having it, I wanted a nice day out with my family and get pis sed and lean with my wife, but no the fuc king immigrants had to ruin my day and guess what there was a disabled fuc ker who knicked my chips I reported him to the police and got him knicked and fuc ked his doweney sister as well panty wanty banter shamibala… Read Full Review

“Seal watching trip was a great experience and a good...”

Written on: 15/03/2009

Seal watching trip was a great experience and a good day out. Just the right amount of time to spend, and the weather was good for the time of year. Nice to see the seals undisturbed, and plenty of other wildlife for those interested in birds… Read Full Review