Bronson Reviews

Bronson - Ask a question now

Bronson

“I watched this film a couple of nights ago, we had...”

Written on: 04/01/2010 by kirsty88 (88 reviews written)

I watched this film a couple of nights ago, we had seen the promotions and thought it looked pretty interesting. We were wrong. It's a kind of documentary, but lacks a lot of information - so it's neither a documentary nor an action film. There is a lot of pointless fighting, don't get me wrong, i don't mind a bit of violence, but it would have been good to know a bit more about the scenarios in which the fights occurred - even though the film is about 'Britain's most violent prisoner' so i… Read Full Review

Bronson

“having read the book bronson . which i loved took me 2...”

Written on: 30/09/2009 by jasonx1 (107 reviews written)

having read the book bronson . which i loved took me 2 days to finish off finding out about his life inside and how the prisons treat him . i thought i buy the dvd which was £10 in asda . played by tom hardy from the sky 1 series the take . i loved the film and how it was played showing his life from the book the extras was ok showing how tom hardy worked out to look like him and seeing charlie family watching the set the director had to have charlie permisson to do it and charile wanted the… Read Full Review