Siemens S35i Reviews

Media Gallery for Siemens S35i

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Siemens S35i

“The only problem I find with the S35i phone from...”

Written on: 30/01/2002 by Hellbinder. (1 review written)

The only problem I find with the S35i phone from Siemens is that there are no tabs for the ringtone composer. If you could find any please tell me at mwfcowna@yebo.co.za… Read Full Review

Siemens S35i

“A phone with a high technical specification, the...”

Written on: 14/01/2002 by Gordon Bennet. (1 review written)

A phone with a high technical specification, the Siemens S35i has a large screen which is unfortunately difficult to read. I find the audio volume to be too low, even at it's maximum setting. I find the phone keypad continually 'unlocks' itslef in my pocket which inevitably results in 'phantom' calls to either the internet or the last dialled number! Battery life is consistent- 3 days.
Overall I find it difficult to drive compared to my Nokia 3310… Read Full Review

Siemens S35i

“This phone is great, however can i downloads any logos...”

Written on: 14/07/2001 by Aranda. (1 review written)

This phone is great, however can i downloads any logos or ringtones, or rather can i compose the melodies of my favourite songs? If anyone knows how, p/s kindly email to me, to teach me. I would be very grateful to you.

Thanks. :)… Read Full Review

3403_Nd.'s Response to Aranda.'s Review

Written on: 10/08/2001

I am using M35 & S35. Has great features but :-
<br>- very slow to access to the address directory
<br>- screen panel very stale. when light up it is not bright enought to see the number or wording on the panel
<br>- how about getting inter-changeable casing so that it breaks the monotony after a few months