Her Majesty's Theatre, Haymarket, London Reviews

Her Majesty's Theatre, Haymarket, London - Ask a question now

“Fantastic atmosphere and a thrilling show!”

Written on: 25/11/2014

I went to Her Majesty's Theatre to watch my first ever show, The Phantom of the Opera, and I was blown away! The atmosphere was amazing and the staff were all really friendly and enthusiastic, especially the ice-cream sellers in the break! I had a fabulous evening and I've definitely caught the theatre bug. I'll be back in the New Year to watch another show!… Read Full Review

“Magical night will remeber it forever ”

Written on: 15/04/2013 by sprinkles606 (1 review written)

I went to London for my 28th to see Phantom of The Opera at the haymarket. The staff were wonderful when we turned up an hour before to inquire about collecting tickets etc later on. Very helpful and explained everything we had to do, even wished us an enjoyable performance. The lobby staff were even playing pranks on the audience to make everything a bit spookier which was a humorous touch. The venue is very cosy and beautifully decorated. We got tickets 2 months early online for 45.00 each to… Read Full Review