Sapphires Reviews - www.decks.co.uk

Sapphires www.decks.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sapphires www.decks.co.uk

Sapphires www.decks.co.uk

“Shockingly bad service and returns policy.”

Written on: 12/09/2013 by jonathanpdcox (1 review written)

If something you buy from decks breaks, your absolutely screwed. A shockingly bad returns policy and service. We bought a trusted mixer from decks.co.uk in April worth £210 (Vestax VMC 004 XL) We had the same model for 4 years with not one problem. We have used it about 5 times for Djing at weddings and kept it in it's original packaging in between. On Saturday whilst djing at a wedding the slide fader completely broke. It now allows 100% of signal from the left channels through whilst the… Read Full Review

“Awful customer service”

Written on: 20/03/2012

I purchased a midi controller for my husband's birthday with next day delivery (as it was the 2 days before his bday). I received an email stating that my order would be delivered the next day subject to payment clearance. I happily awaited delivery the next day (between 8am and 7pm which wasn't ideal) and was informed I'd receive a tracking number so I could track an approx. time for delivery. I hadn't received a code by 7am the next day, and as customer services don't open until 10am I waited… Read Full Review

Emily85's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2012

Thats really strange that this has happened to you. I have been purchasing equipment from decks.co.uk for many years now and the sales team as well as the customer service team have been most kind and helpful and are great at getting the best deals in the UK by far!i have also had some of my lights and speakers repaired under warranty and they have been really prompt. all my deliveries have arrived with me the next day but in the odd few occasions they have been out of stock of something they call me within a few hours of placing my order and inform me. usually its like only 1 or 2 day wait but it's definitely cheaper than and more efficient than companies i have dealt with in the past so it is worth the wait.
great company and i mostly call to get my deals.