Olympus D-400Z Reviews

From 1 review

Olympus D-400Z - Ask a question now

Olympus D-400Z

“I have been using my D400Z for about 6 months and it...”

Written on: 27/06/2000 by Todd Walker. (1 review written)

I have been using my D400Z for about 6 months and it is an excellent 1.3 megapixel digital camera. I have just purchased a Nikon Coolpix 950 because I need more manual control, but the D400Z has served me well. First, the good stuff:

* The 400 has excellent color representation. All of the images that I take with it go through Photoshop for cleanup but color is one thing I rarely have to mess with. The only possible exception is that on some indoor flash shots, reds are sometimes… Read Full Review

53914_Nech.'s Response to Todd Walker.'s Review

Written on: 27/11/2002

Very helpful, I was able to immediately eliminate it from my search for a new camera.