MacGregor Golf MT Irons forged cupface technology Reviews

MacGregor Golf MT Irons forged cupface technology - Ask a question now

MacGregor Golf MT Irons forged cupface technology

“This is the best clubs I have ever play'd, awesome...”

Written on: 29/07/2010

This is the best clubs I have ever play'd, awesome feel and great distance, it is incredible even off centre
I can say that Greg Norman was out of the world elite, but when he play'd with MacGregor clubs he got back in the world elite and when he got a contract with TaylorMade he diapered again, and that say's allot about MacGregor's Cupface 360 technology.

MacGregor Golf MT Irons forged cupface technology

“I traded in my forged cavity backs for these last...”

Written on: 02/03/2009 by twoiron (2 reviews written)

I traded in my forged cavity backs for these last fall, because I can't get out and practice as much as is needed to play well with forged irons. They are terrific! I am sold on the cupface technology from the NVG2 Tour driver and the other metals MacGregor makes that I play. The stainless steel hosel and body of the MT irons provides great stability and a low center of gravity for tremendous forgiveness. The set-up at address inspires confidence. I special ordered the NS Pro 1150 GH Nippon… Read Full Review