GOSH Touch Up Concealer Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

GOSH Touch Up Concealer - Ask a question now

GOSH Touch Up Concealer

“I bought the lightest GOSH Touch Up Concealer as i am...”

Written on: 04/06/2009 by Caramel cakes (1 review written)

I bought the lightest GOSH Touch Up Concealer as i am quite fair skinned, this suited my skin perfectly, many concealers have a yellowish tone to them and its hard to find more of a pinky tone, this one is just right. The brush is perfect for quick application. Under eye circles were gone and made me my eyes look bright and awake. Would buy again without a doubt. Great value for money… Read Full Review

GOSH Touch Up Concealer

“I really only bought this GOSH Touch Up Concealer on a...”

Written on: 02/03/2009 by Julie316 (40 reviews written)

I really only bought this GOSH Touch Up Concealer on a whim, not knowing anything about GOSH as a brand. I picked up shade 1, the lighter of the two available. It cost £7 for a bottle, and one bottle lasted me about 7 months of daily use.

The product doesn't claim a lot - simply "smooth out small imperfections and brightens your eye complexion", but unlike other concealers I have tried, it does actually live up to its claims.

I use this daily as an under eye concealer. I only occasionally… Read Full Review