Stephen King, Carrie Reviews

Stephen King, Carrie - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stephen King, Carrie

Stephen King, Carrie

“Stephen King's, Carrie has a great storyline and is...”

Written on: 27/07/2008

Stephen King's, Carrie has a great storyline and is quite chilling. It may be a little slow in some parts but overall it's a great book!… Read Full Review

Stephen King, Carrie

“The thrill of anticipation whilst reading Carrie by...”

Written on: 31/03/2006 by ANNE HARRISON (6 reviews written)

The thrill of anticipation whilst reading Carrie by Stephen King was intense! I am a huge fan of King anyway, and I have read this book 5 times. Each time I have read it it has left me with a different feeling, and as my age varied so did my perception… Read Full Review

Stephen King, Carrie

“Stephen King, Carrie - Synopsis: ”

Written on: 10/09/2004 by Dreadlocksmile (358 reviews written)

Stephen King, Carrie - Synopsis:
"The story of misfit high-school girl, Carrie White, who gradually discovers that she has telekinetic powers. Repressed by a domineering, ultra-religious mother and tormented by her peers at school, her efforts to fit in lead to a dramatic confrontation during the senior prom".

Carrie was first published back in 1974 and introduced the world to the now legendary Stephen King. Carrie involved a different writing technique to King's usual style and indeed that… Read Full Review

She Is Legend's Response to Dreadlocksmile's Review

Written on: 29/07/2008

I found this review helpful because I want to read Carrie soon.

Stephen King, Carrie

“Carrie is the first Stephen King book I ever read. I...”

Written on: 15/02/2004 by heath0306 (4 reviews written)

Carrie is the first Stephen King book I ever read. I saw the movie first and I think it probably was a good thing. It helped me understand a little more of what was going on. It was Stephen's first novel, not the greatest one ever written, but a classic. It's about a girl who has had a corrupted life. She is made to become prom queen, and you know how the rest goes. I usually don't say this about books, but seeing the movie is probably better than reading the book… Read Full Review