Neil Gaiman, Coraline Reviews

From 1 review

Summary

Neil Gaiman's Coraline has been made into a stunning animated film. Read and write your own Coraline movie review.

Neil Gaiman, Coraline - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Neil Gaiman, Coraline

Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“I bought this book (for my daughter) on...”

Written on: 11/11/2008

I bought this book (for my daughter) on recommendation. I wasn't sure what to expect. I read it before I gave it to my child as I invariably do. I gave it to her with a smile and a wink and assured her she'd be scared (her idea of a good read! she's 9!) She marched downstairs the next day and declared she didn't know what I was talking about and it wasn't scary. The following morning (after having read a couple more chapters) she gave me the biggest smile and said "it's brilliant! I love it!"… Read Full Review