Jacamo Reviews - www.jacamo.co.uk

From 1 review

Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Good but could be better”

Written on: 27/04/2013 by BestBullies (1 review written)

I love Jacamo it has everything you can think of I am also a member of SimblyBe its very useful for when you dont have the money you can pay it off bit by bit. Generally the delivery time is good around 2-3 days, most products are of the highest quality and can be found in a range of sizes. My only bad thing would be the customer service, I ordered recently ordered a Xbox 360 bundle the steering wheel that it came with should have been a madcatz however they sent me a cheap looking wireless… Read Full Review

Visit jacamo.co.uk

Bestbullies's Response to BestBullies's Review

Written on: 27/04/2013

I noticed I put the item was available sorry it was unavailable

jacamo.co.uk