Salter Travel Scales Reviews

From 1 review
? Ask our helpful expert about this product or company
Ask our Expert

Hello,

I'd just like to introduce myself as Review Centre's Travel Accessories Expert. If there is anything you want to know about this category, please feel free to ask me a question. I will do my utmost to give you the best possible answer.

So, here is a little bit about me. I am an avid traveller, you name it, I've been there, or want to go there. Travelling abroad is one of my main passions in life. I'm the most compact packer there is, I can easily fit a weeks holiday into a cabin suitcase. The trick? Always pack travel accessories that are built with travel in mind.

I have written a few guides with travel accessories in mind, so please do take a look before you embark on a journey. If you have any ideas for other guides you would like to read about, just send an email to contactus@reviewcentre.com, and I will have a look at them for you.

Salter Travel Scales - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Salter Travel Scales

Salter Travel Scales

Salter Travel Scales

“I have tried these at home on my suitcase and I will...”

Written on: 27/02/2009 by chatelaine (2 reviews written)

I have tried these at home on my suitcase and I will be packing them to take them away with me (as they are so light weight), to ensure I don't buy too many bargains, that will not be bargains if I get excess baggage charges… Read Full Review