Dtecta Travla Probiotic Travel Support Reviews

From 1 review
  • Effectiveness

? Ask our helpful expert about this product or company
Ask our Expert

Hello,

I'd just like to introduce myself as Review Centre's Travel Accessories Expert. If there is anything you want to know about this category, please feel free to ask me a question. I will do my utmost to give you the best possible answer.

So, here is a little bit about me. I am an avid traveller, you name it, I've been there, or want to go there. Travelling abroad is one of my main passions in life. I'm the most compact packer there is, I can easily fit a weeks holiday into a cabin suitcase. The trick? Always pack travel accessories that are built with travel in mind.

I have written a few guides with travel accessories in mind, so please do take a look before you embark on a journey. If you have any ideas for other guides you would like to read about, just send an email to contactus@reviewcentre.com, and I will have a look at them for you.

Dtecta Travla Probiotic Travel Support - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dtecta Travla Probiotic Travel Support

Dtecta Travla Probiotic Travel Support

Dtecta Travla Probiotic Travel Support

“This product has been absolutely fantastic. It is now...”

Written on: 24/01/2011

This product has been absolutely fantastic. It is now known as OptiBac Probiotics For travelling abroad since their name change. I first tried this probiotic 3 years ago when travelling to India with my fiance. Neither of us had any tummy upsets (and had both had problems before when visiting such countries!) We are sure to take these with us if ever we travel anywhere exotic these days. Cant recommend it highly enough!… Read Full Review