Shewee Portable Urinating Device Reviews

Shewee Portable Urinating Device - Ask a question now

“Shewee ”

Written on: 23/09/2011

I bought the shewee on line from a medical company who sell incontinence devices. Product arrived super fast. Excellent service. It felt strange at first standing and 'weeing' but after you get used to it, its perfect. I bought mine because I am going skiing and I hate having to take all my ski gear off just to wee. I love the bright blue colour. I would have liked the 'funnel' part to have maybe been a little wider as it does take practise before you don't have any spillages. … Read Full Review

“Fantastic!”

Written on: 02/09/2011

I do a lot of walking, travelling and go to a lot of festivals and I think the Shewee is fantastic! I can stand up away from the discusting portable toilets, and at a lot of festivals now they even have womens urinals which are 100000% better than a stinky portaloo. I even use my Shewee in the tent at night with their absorbent pouches, it means I don't have to get dressed at 4am and trek to the toilets! Great product, as it says on their website 'no more bare bums!!' Also great for squat… Read Full Review

“Shewee Embarrassing”

Written on: 30/08/2011 by bears.out.and.about (1 review written)

Unfortunately even after lots of practice in the shower and out whilst walking, when it came down to it, the Shewee caused a lot of pain, discomfort and embarrassment! There need to be some very specific instructions to aid women in its usage. After spending £15 on the extreme version, I feel like I've been stitched up and it's not like I can return the product due to hygiene purposes!… Read Full Review

Samanthadavies's Response to bears.out.and.about's Review

Written on: 25/09/2011

I can't understand why the shewee would cause you pain. I hope you aren't trying to insert the shewee into your 'private parts'. The wide open end of the shewee cups and sits around the lips of your private parts not inside.
I hope this helps. I have used the Shewee for a long time now and wouldn't be without it on long walks or travels