Celebrity Slim Reviews

Celebrity Slim - Ask a question now

“I Love This Diet”

Written on: 18/10/2013 by aylamarie90 (1 review written)

I love this diet so much, I have been on it for 10 days now and have already lost 12lbs! Its amazing, I know during the first couple of weeks you lose the most weight but its incredible how tasty the shakes are, your allowed food, and 2 snacks in the day from a variety of allowable foods! I don't get hunger pangs at all. And its changing the way I look at food, I could never understand how I was always putting on weight and after reading their booklet and looking on the website I have learnt… Read Full Review

“lost 10pound.......”

Written on: 24/03/2013

I'm on celebrity slim 14 days and I love it! I lost 10pound..its so easy to follow,the shakes and snacks are lovely!..its great way to start loosing weight even me partner has started it yesterday… Read Full Review

“Don't get ripped off”

Written on: 13/03/2013 by andrea_louise (2 reviews written)

Don't get ripped off.... Buy the "Superdrug Meal Replacement Shakes" they are only 4.99 (or 2 for 6.99). They taste like a normal milkshake and are so so tasty :) I simply don't see the point in paying any more for what is the same diet AND why not drink the nice shakes :)… Read Full Review

Celebrity Slim

“4 days gone and half a stone lighter !”

Written on: 19/02/2012

Just started this diet 4 days ago. I am a male of 41 and weighed 15stone last Thursday. Stuck to the plans and enjoyed steak, chicken and veg etc and found very easy. It's now Sunday and 14.5 stone so delighted. Feel energised with no hunger pangs or any real desire to eat anything I am not meant too. Can't believe the results, target weight is 13.5 stone so watch this space. Would Definatley recommend to anyone who wants to start an easy to understand plan without starving yourself and still… Read Full Review

Lookinggood's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2012

Hi,this diet is amazing,iv been on CS for a month now and lost 1 stone,also excersizing,iv only half a stone to go,THANKYOU CS.lyn.

Celebrity Slim

“I've been on this diet for a couple of months now and...”

Written on: 01/12/2010 by crazystace (1 review written)

I've been on this diet for a couple of months now and its worked so well for me. You basically swap 2 meals for replacement bars, shakes or soups and then have a normal dinner.

I've been losing 1 or 2lbs a week on the diet and feeling really good. No hunger pangs between meals as you're allowed certain snacks and the snacks bars that CS do are lovely!

Overall i'd recommend this diet to anyone who wants to lose weight at a good pace and keep it off. It's not a fad or starvation diet, its… Read Full Review

Celebrity Slim

“After trying many diets over the past few years, I...”

Written on: 26/08/2010 by hollie29 (1 review written)

After trying many diets over the past few years, I struggled to keep the weight off once I came off the diet and quickly returned to my original weight and more!! A friend recommended me the Celebrity Slim diet as she said it was very convenient (no calorie counting, and convenient to take a bar in for work) and easy to stick to. So I gave it a go. 6 months later and 3 stone lighter and I have never looked back. I found it very easy to stick to mostly because, unlike other meal replacement… Read Full Review

Nannasue60's Response to hollie29's Review

Written on: 21/10/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I am looking for a good meal replacement diet and this gave me lots of information. I've just ordered some celebrity slim so i'm looking forward to seeing the results.

Tia007's Response to hollie29's Review

Written on: 21/08/2012

I have used a very well known meal replacement plan for weight loss in the past but have never been successful with re introducing the food and keeping the weight off.

After gaining 3 stones in 2 years I popped into my local lloyds pharmacy and was directed to this product.

I have been on the celebrity slim diet for 7 days now and have lost 14 llbs and cannot get over the fact that you can have food.

I dont feel hungry, am allowed to eat100 - 150g of lean protein and good portions of vegetables and allowable fruits !

Celebrity Slim

“i find the diet very easy to follow as you dont have...”

Written on: 02/07/2009

i find the diet very easy to follow as you dont have to worry about what you are allowed to eat for meals, its all there for you, i feel full after the shakes and do not need to eat in between as i used to. its also then nice to look forward to a nice healthy supper, steak and salad is my favourite, or fish and veg, i also find im fuller now when i eat a normal meal… Read Full Review

Nannasue60's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2010

I'm doing celebrity slim as well and this is just what I find that I'm not hungry at all and feel much healthier having been on the diet.

Catlover47's Comment

Written on: 17/11/2010

I love the choc shake but im a bit of a chocoholic myself! I agree as well about not being hungry between meals. that was my big worry as i do like my food but it really does work, very clever.