Airtours International Reviews

Airtours International - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Airtours International

Airtours International
Airtours International

“We have flew with Airtours/MyTravel Airways to Turkey,...”

Written on: 15/11/2004 by private001 (4 reviews written)

We have flew with Airtours/MyTravel Airways to Turkey, Cyprus, Florida and Menorca. Check-in at Manchester Airport is always quick and easy and all our flights have been great with good service from most of the cabin crew. In-flight entertainment is quite good with music and TV. Meals have always been nice and tasty. Having been on a MyTravel B757-200 aircraft and a MyTravel A330-200 aircraft we prefer the A330-200 because it is larger and has TVs on the seat in front of you instead of… Read Full Review

“I went on holidays to Alcudia Pins with Airtours/my...”

Written on: 12/08/2003 by kat29 (1 review written)

I went on holidays to Alcudia Pins with Airtours/my travel. I don't know why everyone is complaining I thought Airtours Reps were brilliant and very helpful especially during the crypto bug and the blackout. It was my first time abroad with Airtours and i think they are superb. Return flights were on time and they informed us on everything we asked… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Airtours ruined our wedding and honeymoon plans by...”

Written on: 30/04/2003 by Claire. (1 review written)

Airtours ruined our wedding and honeymoon plans by making our flight smaller and chucking us off it with only a few weeks to go before we were due to fly. They offered absolutely no alternative whatsoever and did not seem to care that it was our honeymoon. It has taken us 2 weeks to get a refund from them and they are only giving us £20 per person compensation. To add further to the insult they have advertised the holiday again after they had told us that it was no longer available?! Do not… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Airtours or Mytravel/Skyservice as it now calls itself...”

Written on: 23/09/2002 by ACU. (1 review written)

Airtours or Mytravel/Skyservice as it now calls itself is one of the worst airlines flying with constant delays often above 11 hours or more reps can not be found when something goes wrong.

The aircraft are in the air for almost 24 hours a day. A flight may fly Manchester to Palma, then have 1 hour on the ground where passengers are off loaded with baggage and others loaded on, then back to Manchester 1 hour on the ground at Manchester and off to Faro 1 hour on the ground and back to… Read Full Review

49065_Sonia.'s Response to ACU.'s Review

Written on: 07/11/2002

I have flown with "My Travel" on numerous occasion in the last few years. Twice this year, one Short trip to Gran Canaria and second to Cancun Mexico all outgoing and incoming flights on time cabin crew helpful, polite and well groomed will have no qualms with flying with them always, thought review unfair and rude.

Private001's Response to ACU.'s Review

Written on: 15/11/2004

We have flew with MyTravel Airways to Turkey, Cyprus, Florida and Menorca. Check-in at Manchester Airport is always quick and easy and all our flights have been great with good service from most of the cabin crew. In-flight entertainment is quite good with music and TV. Meals have always been nice and tasty. Having been on a MyTravel B757-200 aircraft and a MyTravel A330-200 aircraft we prefer the A330-200 because it is larger and has TVs on the seat in front of you instead of sharing a TV above. They also have toilets downstairs and you can watch the plane take-off and land on the touch screen TV. We have only ever been delayed by 1 hour. We’ve been on 2½ hour, 4½ hour, 5 hour and 10 hour flights with MyTravel and we have always been comfortable enough. We will probably always fly with MyTravel as we prefer Airtours holidays.

117743_Robpol.'s Response to ACU.'s Review

Written on: 22/07/2003

cannot recognise initial comments. Flew with Mytravel to Fuerteventura June 2003. Both flights on time, excellent aircraft and much more legroom than JMC or Air2000.

82496_Mark.'s Response to ACU.'s Review

Written on: 23/03/2003

I agree with the comments that the staff aboard MyTravel flights are good, that's all though.
<br>
<br>My flight from Calgary to Manchester was delayed by 41 hours (and a mere 7 hours on the way out)
<br>
<br>They also managed to delay me by a total of 19 hours approx 2 years ago on the same route, that time however they were trading as Airtours.
<br>41 hours is totally unacceptable, frienedly crew or no friendly crew

Sdf.'s Response to ACU.'s Review

Written on: 10/03/2003

To be truthful I think all Airlines are good but it depends on what kind of flight or holiday you have with the company which will determin if you travel with them again. I am currently a Cabin Crew for BA franchise and I have to say JMC Airlines are the most improved Airline and have won an award because of timekeeping and service. Last year JMC were voted the worst Airline in the UK.

78669_T.'s Response to ACU.'s Review

Written on: 09/03/2003

I think My Travel Airways are fantastic, excellent crew, excellent servise. Will definatly fly with these again, I have flown with JMC, Monarch, Britannia and the service is rubbish. MyTravel definatly have my vote!!!

73798_Kevin.'s Response to ACU.'s Review

Written on: 18/02/2003

The person who made the comment stated the only good thing about the airline is that is has gone????? It hasn't gone it has been re branded. I have flown with Airtours International and MY Travel Airlines and have had nothing but fantastic service.

72643_Ianbhx.'s Response to ACU.'s Review

Written on: 13/02/2003

I would like to point out that it is common place for every airline to operate there aircraft in this way. After each flight the aircraft would be checked by ground crew and once given the all clear prepaired for it's next departure.

☆☆☆☆☆

“On arriving some 14hrs. later @ Manchester (via....”

Written on: 03/08/2002 by Graham Ellidge. (1 review written)

On arriving some 14hrs. later @ Manchester (via. Gander,(Canada), Gatwick), once off the plane we were told that our luggage had been left @ Montego Bay, due to the DC 10
being "over-fueled" and to reduce weight in order for the plane to proceed.
The question I have is this :- Why keep passengers on board an aircraft, in those conditions, whilst luggage is being offloaded, rather than getting the travellers off first ???
I have of course contacted Airtours, without getting anywhere. Am I really… Read Full Review

239142_Adambentley's Response to Graham Ellidge.'s Review

Written on: 18/04/2006

no way ... you may have had a bad experience but that doesn't mean everyone is. Most delays can't be blamed on the airline and when i was delayed for 14 hours coming back from Dom Rep, they refunded us, gave free meals, and accommodation if we needed it. I think they were the one of the leading airlines back in 2000 and its a shame they are not still going as they used to, now that they have merged with MyTravel.