Stansted Airport, Stansted Official Valet Parking Reviews

• Ease of booking

• Security

Stansted Airport, Stansted Official Valet Parking - Ask a question now

“spent a little extra - but worth it”

Written on: 30/09/2013 by plmy (10 reviews written)

Having long used the cheapest car parking services at the UK's major airports have got to say this was well worth the extra spend. Two small kids, an already long trip and a late arrival into the airport made this worth every penny. It's not quite valet of course (in that you don't have a flunky opening your door for you:)), but for us the speed and proximity to the airport where far more important… Read Full Review

“I had recommended valet parking at stansted to...”

Written on: 03/04/2010

I had recommended valet parking at stansted to everyone I spoke to for the ease of just being able to leave my car with them at the drop off point. But having gone to use my satnav and realising it is missing, (no-one else has used my car, nor has it been left open at any point) I will have to take that back! Beware!!!… Read Full Review