Urban Industry Reviews - www.urbanindustry.co.uk

Urban Industry - www.urbanindustry.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I just received the tubular runner with a deformed toe...”

Written on: 09/09/2015 by Morrowfj153 (1 review written)

I just received the tubular runner with a deformed toe box( look like several tumor on it) from this store , and they claim that it is not a defect and refuse to replace and refund , I'm willing to share all the photos and let any audience to just if that shoes is in good quality , I do nothing wrong but I received such a "nice "shoes, I try to asking for the reasonable treatment, but they even close their " contact ticket"… Read Full Review

“Good Range, Fast Delivery, Well Priced”

Written on: 08/01/2014 by lauraraines (4 reviews written)

Urban Industry are in my opinion the best online retailer of streetwear in the UK. I believe they have a physical shop too although I have never visited it - so can't comment on that side. They are fast to ship orders, always have the latest stock and regularly secure rights to sell limited releases (this in itself tells you something) Their prices are fairly average, and they usually have a good range of sale items too. Recommended!… Read Full Review