All Saints Reviews - www.allsaintsshop.co.uk

All Saints - www.allsaintsshop.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Casual racism when ordering to an address abroad and...”

Written on: 30/06/2014

Basically as the title says, they took my money out of my account then send me an email saying I'm subjected to a random security check because my delivery address is outside the UK (a destination that lines up with my surname being foreign) and the best part they declare they will cancel my order whilst holding my money. Ordered a couple of times before, no problem. The phone lines do not work, apparently the customer service representative can't hear me and giggles inanely because it's just… Read Full Review

“I usually buy from the All Saints shops and haven't...”

Written on: 10/07/2010 by hollyharrison (5 reviews written)

I usually buy from the All Saints shops and haven't had any difficulty with this. However, my mother wanted a cardigan which wasn't in stock in the stores so I bought it online. Firstly when the cardigan didn't arrive on time I called customer service. They told me that it had been delivered correctly and that they couldn't help me any more. I had to make a lot of phone calls in order to find out that they had delivered it to an incorrect address. When I informed All Saints of this they then… Read Full Review

Hollyharrison's Response to hollyharrison's Review

Written on: 01/10/2010

It is now 1st October and I have still not received a full refund for the cardigan despite numerous emails to All Saints (many of which are never answered).

Hlblondon's Response to hollyharrison's Review

Written on: 07/10/2010

sounds typical. I also had similar problems (sent me shoes in DIFFERENT sizes!), arranged the return. I was told that UPS would be collecting it and had no problems. Yesterday (a month after the collection) I received an invoice from UPS for £24 for the collection!!! I am on the phone with All Saints now to try and sort out their mess, yet again!