All Saints Reviews - www.allsaintsshop.co.uk

All Saints - www.allsaintsshop.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Casual racism when ordering to an address abroad and...”

Written on: 30/06/2014

Basically as the title says, they took my money out of my account then send me an email saying I'm subjected to a random security check because my delivery address is outside the UK (a destination that lines up with my surname being foreign) and the best part they declare they will cancel my order whilst holding my money. Ordered a couple of times before, no problem. The phone lines do not work, apparently the customer service representative can't hear me and giggles inanely because it's just… Read Full Review

“Absolutely exceptional delivery service. I have bought...”

Written on: 08/10/2010 by Johnno84 (6 reviews written)

Absolutely exceptional delivery service. I have bought many items from the All Saints online store in the past, and they have always arrived on time and by personal courier. Unlike other reviewers, I have never had any experience of damaged goods arriving. The items are always exactly as described and very well packaged.

This particular review however is in relation to their new text delivery service. On the day of delivery, I was sent a text in the morning to let me know my item would be… Read Full Review

“I usually buy from the All Saints shops and haven't...”

Written on: 10/07/2010 by hollyharrison (5 reviews written)

I usually buy from the All Saints shops and haven't had any difficulty with this. However, my mother wanted a cardigan which wasn't in stock in the stores so I bought it online. Firstly when the cardigan didn't arrive on time I called customer service. They told me that it had been delivered correctly and that they couldn't help me any more. I had to make a lot of phone calls in order to find out that they had delivered it to an incorrect address. When I informed All Saints of this they then… Read Full Review

Hollyharrison's Response to hollyharrison's Review

Written on: 01/10/2010

It is now 1st October and I have still not received a full refund for the cardigan despite numerous emails to All Saints (many of which are never answered).

Hlblondon's Response to hollyharrison's Review

Written on: 07/10/2010

sounds typical. I also had similar problems (sent me shoes in DIFFERENT sizes!), arranged the return. I was told that UPS would be collecting it and had no problems. Yesterday (a month after the collection) I received an invoice from UPS for £24 for the collection!!! I am on the phone with All Saints now to try and sort out their mess, yet again!

“I have to agree with the other reviewer - fantastic...”

Written on: 08/04/2010 by Angels Sin (78 reviews written)

I have to agree with the other reviewer - fantastic designs, really funky and something different from most of the high street, but I have also come across a lot of items being damaged in some way - they really need to improve their quality control. Some things look better on the hanger than on, so do try before you buy! I think sometimes they are over priced and you could get better quality for your money, but I'm not sure you could get the same attention to the design.

Delivery time has… Read Full Review

“I'm in two minds about All Saints and although I've...”

Written on: 08/04/2010 by mercury chained (12 reviews written)

I'm in two minds about All Saints and although I've said I would recommend them, it would come with a warning.

All Saints offer an edgier style of clothing than most high street shops and obviously a lot of work and effort goes into creating their unique designs. This is the reason I love this shop! However, these designs don't come cheap and I would be happy to pay the prices, if it wasn't for one problem - the quality.

Not everything they sell is of bad quality, don't get me wrong, but a… Read Full Review