Fifty Plus Reviews - www.fiftyplus.co.uk

Fifty Plus - www.fiftyplus.co.uk - Ask a question now

“delivery rip off”

Written on: 07/12/2014 by XanderPritchard (1 review written)

offer next day delivery or sunday delivery at a price , then never deliver as promised, but read there small print they do not guarantee this even tho they charg you extra for this just a rip off to get more money out of you… Read Full Review

“One of my favourites”

Written on: 11/10/2013

Fifty Plus has a lot of clothing that I like, so I'm always able to find something good without having to look too hard. I've bought from them a few times now, and I've never had a problem with delivery (yet). I like the free returns option, which is a comfort when buying online instead of in a shop… Read Full Review