Reiss Reviews - www.reiss.co.uk

Reiss - www.reiss.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Do not buy from Reiss stores”

Written on: 13/12/2013

Go and try on your items in the store - but ONLY buy them online. The store returns policy is terrible. The seemingly friendly sales people that were ever so friendly when I purchased become rude, aggressive and unhelpful once I had committed to my purchase and wanted to return an item. Had I bought it online I could have sent it back for a refund. With in store purchases you don't have this choice. NEVER BUY IN STORE - IT PUTS YOU AT A MASSIVE DISADVANTAGE… Read Full Review

“This is possibly the worst website I've ever been on...”

Written on: 05/07/2010 by Katie Davis (2 reviews written)

This is possibly the worst website I've ever been on and the worst shopping experience. I ordered a dress, my card has been charged and it still has not arrived. I try and call customer services only to put on hold each time. I'm still trying to recover my money and am extremely disappointed. The dress was £200 and perhaps in hindsight a complete rip off. I vow never to shop at any Reiss store or online again. I rather go and spend my money off the high street where customer service means… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Katie Davis's Review

Written on: 17/01/2012

Hi, did you get the money in the end? I've experienced the same case, thanks!