Reiss Reviews - www.reiss.co.uk

Reiss - www.reiss.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Do not buy from Reiss stores”

Written on: 13/12/2013

Go and try on your items in the store - but ONLY buy them online. The store returns policy is terrible. The seemingly friendly sales people that were ever so friendly when I purchased become rude, aggressive and unhelpful once I had committed to my purchase and wanted to return an item. Had I bought it online I could have sent it back for a refund. With in store purchases you don't have this choice. NEVER BUY IN STORE - IT PUTS YOU AT A MASSIVE DISADVANTAGE… Read Full Review

“Buy Reiss online, not instore”

Written on: 21/06/2012 by Bubaloo (2 reviews written)

I've bought from Reiss instore and online, and I'd recommend online everytime. Unlike virtually every other High Street fashion retailer, Reiss doesn't do refunds if you change your mind (nor do they actually tell you this - you have to read the discreet (i.e. small) card beside the till). They'll only exchange an unwanted purchase or give you a credit note. So before you buy something instore, you have to know you really want it. To be fair to Reiss, its prices are such that you're less… Read Full Review

“This is possibly the worst website I've ever been on...”

Written on: 05/07/2010 by Katie Davis (2 reviews written)

This is possibly the worst website I've ever been on and the worst shopping experience. I ordered a dress, my card has been charged and it still has not arrived. I try and call customer services only to put on hold each time. I'm still trying to recover my money and am extremely disappointed. The dress was £200 and perhaps in hindsight a complete rip off. I vow never to shop at any Reiss store or online again. I rather go and spend my money off the high street where customer service means… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Katie Davis's Review

Written on: 17/01/2012

Hi, did you get the money in the end? I've experienced the same case, thanks!