Fashion World Reviews - www.fashionworld.co.uk

Fashion World - www.fashionworld.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Not for Smart Shoppers”

Written on: 06/04/2014 by BiancaWatson (1 review written)

Way overpriced! Won't buy from here. Just been comparing items on this site to others using Google shopping. Found a Craghoppers jacket (exact same colour & type) for £71 less on Debenham's site. And only did a quick 10 min search. Calls itself the "The clever clothes shop". Only 'cos they've realised some people are daft enough to buy from it… Read Full Review

“Easy Shopping Experience”

Written on: 16/01/2013

I just received my first order from Fashion World. It was very exciting and I was extremely pleased with the fit of everything I ordered. I regularly have trouble finding things that fit me well and shopping is often a miserable experience. In particular I was impressed with the Jeggings. I've never been able to get some the fit properly and look nice - So cheers Fashion World. Very happy lady!!… Read Full Review

Visit fashionworld.co.uk

“more expensive than a credit card”

Written on: 03/01/2013

At first I thought they were great. It is easy to get an account with them. Now I know why. The interest charged is extreme. The clothing is bad qualiry and too expensive. I will not order from them again… Read Full Review

“Money Grabbing Criminals”

Written on: 06/11/2012

This company has been harassing me for 8 years for a bill payment which was made twice. At the time I was 16, needing some items of clothing. My mother and myself stumbled onto this site which seemed legit. Credit for a month and then the payments needed to be made. The Credit amount was £125, so we shopped with the amount and my mum paid for the credit. 2 months later I receive a letter stating the money needs to be paid, I simply thought that my mum forgot to pay it so I paid the money in… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/04/2013

I would suggest if you and your Mother have both paid that you send a copy of the payments to the credit company and to the Catalogue. When you pay you should have got an email Thanking you for your payment so check your emails and check your spam as well in case they went in there? However if you have paid from your bank send them a copy of your statement from your bank. Debt collectors will not let go until you provide proof.

Written on: 15/04/2013

I cannot understand why you haven't tried in 8 yrs to get your extra payment back? If you have provided them with proof and the proof has been lost in transit then report them to Office of fair trading and take them to the small claims court to get your money back. You can also send them the proof again by email with an attachment showing the proof.

Letty467's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2013

As I have said this is still ongoing. Every time we forward them proof (which has been 5 times now) they have an issue with it being delivered. I have even used secured signed posting saying they received it but they are adament that they have not.

Provident has purchased this debt from them and as it is a lady we know, from previous borrowing which I have paid back in full, I have given her the proof and they are pushing this company into refund of purchasing the debt. They have not contacted her back and they still issue me letters about court settlement. I wish they would bring it to court so we can get it sorted but all they are doing is harassing us.
I personally can not pay to take it to court.

Written on: 23/08/2013

Firstly debt collection companies will not take you to court as legally you owe them nothing and its not worth their while,but they will continue to harrass you so I would report them to OFT.

Secondly anything up to £300 costs approx £35 for small claims court and you can do it online. I doubt it would go as far as court as they won't want the trouble and will issue you with a refund but make sure they give you back the £35 you paid for court and also any interest. If you have 100% proof that you have paid then the court could award you compensation. However if you cannot do that then you can contact the C.A.B who will give you advice. Good luck!

Written on: 23/08/2013