Joules Reviews - www.joulesclothing.com

Joules - www.joulesclothing.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Not ready for international selling”

Written on: 27/12/2013

I received a catalog from Joules. I ordered children's clothes. They were adorable in the catalog and adorable in person. Although they haven't received much wear yet, they appear to be well made. However, I just received a bill from DHL for customs duties. When I went on the FAQ page of Joules.com, I found a notice that customs duties would be the responsibility of the buyer. This was not stated in the ordering process. I have ordered from Isabella Oliver, Boden and other UK companies, as well… Read Full Review

Malarkeymare's Comment

Written on: 09/01/2014

I had the exact same thing happen. I am very upset with joules and will stick with mini boden from now on.

“very slow and poor customer service”

Written on: 15/06/2013

I had a problem with a coat. Tried calling the 0845 (yes it costs us to call them) kept ringing no answer. emailed customer service, 2 days went by nothing. emailed again, nothing. called again 4-5 days later managed to get someone on the phone. wrong advise given. no customer service file opened so the next time I called I had to go through the issue again. was told to send coat back and advised I would get an email/call when they had received it. 1 week later no communication back from… Read Full Review

“Good clothes, terrible returns service”

Written on: 13/11/2012

I don't have a Joules shop where I live, so ordered some clothes online. I read their returns policy, which said it can take up to 10 days, longer during busy periods. I had to send back a coat, and called them on 12th November to check they'd received it. THey confirmed it was received on 5th November, but said it could take 21 DAYS to process the refund as it's Christmas. I tried pointing out that it not infact Christmas, and that we are in early November, but the lady on the phone was… Read Full Review

“the most appalling customer service ever!”

Written on: 25/06/2012

While Joules clothing is ok, their customer service is absolutely dire. To be fair if you speak to them on the phone they are polite but they never answer emails, never deal with complaints and to get removed from their mailing list is impossible. The clothing is expensive but of fairly good quality to be fair - although alot of it is very "countryfied". I just will never purchase from them again due to the customer service and the constant flyers that still come through my door!… Read Full Review