Kenwood kMix Hand Mixer Reviews

• Storage: Yes
  • Twin beaters: Yes
  • Twin kneaders: Yes

Kenwood kMix Hand Mixer

“Perfect for bakers who live in a small home”

Written on: 07/08/2012 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

I have always wanted a Kenwood kMix or KitchenAid to help turn me into the home baker I dream of being. Unfortunately I live in a small flat with a tiny kitchen. No room for a massive food processor or kitchen top mixer. I love the retro look of the Kenwood kMix hand mixer plus I have fond memories of the hand mixer I used as a child (a very cool looking orange coloured Kenwood that is still going strong) so when it came round to Christmas I knew what I wanted. I recieved the almond coloured… Read Full Review

Kenwood kMix Hand Mixer

“Was really impressed with Kenwood K-Mix Hand Mixer, my...”

Written on: 14/02/2009 by laurazip (1 review written)

Was really impressed with Kenwood K-Mix Hand Mixer, my previous mixer broke after only 4 years of not a great amount of use. Love the look of the K-Mix products - the coconut mixer matches my kitchen perfectly so not out of place if it lives on the worktop. Mixes cake mixture amazingly, i have just made a cake mix and it is perfectly smooth! Love it and will buy more from this range! Funky design, well priced in some stores - I managed to get it at £30 from a local supplier. Very quiet when… Read Full Review