Logitech Fotoman Pixtura Reviews

• Image Quality

Logitech Fotoman Pixtura - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Logitech Fotoman Pixtura

Logitech Fotoman Pixtura

“Clunky but functional way to use Pixtura under windows...”

Written on: 05/09/2003 by schilstr (1 review written)

Clunky but functional way to use Pixtura under windows 2000, etc.
I am using VmWare Workstation 4 to create a virtual machine windows 98 machine under windows 2000 to get to the camera and transfer images… Read Full Review

Logitech Fotoman Pixtura

“My wife spilled tea on my Logitech Fotoman Pixtura...”

Written on: 12/10/2002 by Rudy. (1 review written)

My wife spilled tea on my Logitech Fotoman Pixtura digital camera which has flawlessly worked for over 15 years. Flash worked, color was still beautiful. So, I set out to find a replacement. There are none. The junk out there now can't touch this camera after all these years. Have an old one you'd like to sell, let me know. Perfect for real estate needs. Complete one shot and forget settings… Read Full Review

Cb.'s Response to 43246_Rudy.'s Review

Written on: 06/01/2003

I have a Fotoman Pixtura but I do not have the software. Are you interested?

Kurnia1's Response to 43246_Rudy.'s Review

Written on: 27/09/2005

I have a Logitech Fotoman Pixtura that has worked for 10 years flawlessly. Now it shows "!E0" on the lcd screen. unfortunately the manual is lost. Can anyone provide me info on how to obtain a copy of the manual? Thanks!

Kevin Kwon's Response to 43246_Rudy.'s Review

Written on: 13/12/2004

I want to buy your Logitech FotoMan with its sofware and manual. If you want to sell, please
<br>Send you proposal. I don't care the price if I can buy it.
<br>My email : hjyp@yahoo.com
<br>
<br>P.S. when did you buy it ?

Gongdark's Response to 43246_Rudy.'s Review

Written on: 19/09/2004

I have complete system including software for windows xp/xp pro.

Gongdark's Response to 43246_Rudy.'s Review

Written on: 19/09/2004

I have a Locgitech Fotoman Pixtura with three screw on and two snap on lenses soft case and seriel port cable. Have original software and software for windows XP/Pro.
<br>Lenses are as follows:
<br>Tiffen wide angle converter 0.65X 37mm
<br>Tiffen telephoto converter 1.5X 37mm
<br>A set of three lenses (close-up lense set)
<br>Still takes great pictures.

Artcancer's Response to 43246_Rudy.'s Review

Written on: 05/01/2004

I have camera and the floppy i can sent you a copy...but a think it only works with win 95..I have win xp and cant open my pic,,I want to sell it..aelizarraga@yahoo.com

Artcancer's Response to 43246_Rudy.'s Review

Written on: 05/01/2004

Hi, I have a logitech fotoman pixtura, but have only win xp on my pc...anyone knows about any sofware upgrades?..or want to buy it let me know, it works but..unless i get win 95 cant use it..thanks..aelizarraga@yahoo.com

117874_Mike.'s Response to 43246_Rudy.'s Review

Written on: 22/07/2003

I have been looking for my software for my fotoman pixtura but can't seem to find it is there anyway you could burn me a copy so i can download the pics. i have taken or do you know of a site where i could go to receive another copy of the software

96770_Barry.'s Response to 43246_Rudy.'s Review

Written on: 11/05/2003

I just came across my Fotoman Pixtura while cleaning out the garage ,no software or interface cable though , I put batteries in it and it seems to work real well , it's in very good condition , but I can't guarantee it's working condition .Everyone that has owned one seems to like it . I would like to sell mine ,any offers ??

88755_Markus.'s Response to 43246_Rudy.'s Review

Written on: 13/04/2003

I just got hold of a very OLD FOTOMAN FM-1 camera, it's a great , wellmade equipment, only I should install windows 3.1 or at least windows95 to get it working.
<br>Anyhow, they really knew how to make computer-equipment in the good old days ;)

Logitech Fotoman Pixtura

“It is very unfortunate when expensive hardware such as...”

Written on: 20/12/2001 by Scott. (1 review written)

It is very unfortunate when expensive hardware such as the Logitech Fotoman Pixtura digital camera outlasts the software. Especially when the software isn't all that hard to modify. I for one will not be purchasing any more Logitech products. Sense they see no value in supporting there products. The camera does a great job in very high temperature extremes. (-20 F to 90 F) Too bad I can't see the photos on windows 2000… Read Full Review

13102_Dick.'s Response to 7641_Scott.'s Review

Written on: 18/02/2002

I agree... This is the second time I have been burned by Logitech. No Support for Windows XP either.

Kevin Kwon's Response to 7641_Scott.'s Review

Written on: 13/12/2004

If possible, I want to buy your old Logitech FotoMan. If you want to sell to me, please send me more information in detail.
<br>
<br>(My email account : hjyp@yahoo.com)

☆☆☆☆☆
Logitech Fotoman Pixtura

“I recently added a disk drive to my home computer. I...”

Written on: 22/06/2000 by bart zachry. (1 review written)

I recently added a disk drive to my home computer. I removed the download software from the old drive, intending to re-install on the new one. When I tried, the software floppy disk was corrupted.

Logitech has told me that they will no longer support the software for my camera. This means that it is totally useless.

I don't understand how they can just dump me. However, that is what happened.

Kurnia.'s Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 09/01/2003

I still have the software (Pixtura 1.5). If you still require it, I can email it to you. :)
Old "junks" sometimes last longer than the software provided :)
I'm currently still searching for a driver for Windows 2000 or NT for this camera; otherwise I have to stick with the old Win 98.

Mbrekkie's Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 17/11/2006

Help! Can anyone email the Pixtura software for the Logitech Fotoman camera? I lost mine and just came across a folder with a bunch of PXN files. I would really appreciate it! I cannot leave my email address here, but if you could let me know via a comment, maybe I can leave my email address on the Review Centre forum.
<br/>
<br/>Thanks.
<br>M.

Bomler's Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 15/09/2004

I too hate to be a pain, but could someone be real nice and send it to me too please!
<br>I received the camera from my previous job, but no software.
<br>Thanks!
<br>bo.m@city.dk

Kids's Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 07/06/2004

Does anyone know where I could get the cord that hooks the camera to the computer? Thank you kids10@westriv.com

Catfische's Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 27/04/2004

Kurnia,
<br>My husband slicked the hard drive and lost my program! Could you please, possibly e-mail me the software, too? Thanks so much!
<br>Catfische@Comcast.net

149489_Hydekar's Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 29/03/2004

Yeah, I'd hate to be a pain... Can someone be really nice to me and send me those drivers pwese!
<br>Thanks Alot!
<br>bradfurse@yahoo.com.au

Slawrence's Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 19/12/2003

I do not wish to be a pain but if I could get a copy of that software. It would be most appretiated.
<br>Thank you
<br>scheila212@yahoo.com

Jonesmr's Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 18/11/2003

May I join the crowd in requesting the software to be sent to me or a website where I can download it, PLEASE.
<br>Mike

115154_Gary.'s Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 12/07/2003

I too am looking for the software for the Logitech Fotoman Pixtura. If someone could e-mail it to me it would be greatly appreciated.
<br>
<br>I have thousands of photos which I am unable to use without the software.
<br>
<br>Thank you very much in advance.
<br>Gary Black
<br>gary@garyblack.com

105723_Catfische.'s Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 09/06/2003

I also have an old Logitech Pixtura Fotoman camera and have misplaced the software.......it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED if you would share your software with me. Thanks so much!
<br>Catfische,

<br>Catfische,
<br>SE Michigan

99948_Daniel.'s Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 21/05/2003

&#65279;Hi, my name is Daniel and I have a pixtura camera and have been searching for software for it for
<br>some time now and I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me the software. Thank-you
<br>very much.
<br>Daniel
<br>Iamlizzardboy@yahoo.ca

94274_Andrew.'s Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 02/05/2003

I also require the pixtura 1.5 software for my Logitech Camera. If someone could please email it to me. areardon@thealtusgroup.com
<br>Thanks

Cameraguy.'s Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 10/04/2003

I could also use the Logitech 1.5 software. I
<br>have about two years of pictures from my
<br>Fotoman and no software that can read them.
<br>Please send the software to me too if it's
<br>not too much trouble. rich_stillman@yahoo.com
<br> Thanks

Madz.'s Response to bart zachry.'s Review

Written on: 20/02/2003

I need your software pixtura 1.5 for my logitech fotoman camera. please send me.
madz