Combi-Camp Country Reviews

From 1 review

Combi-Camp Country - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Combi-Camp Country

Combi-Camp Country

“I AM A RECREATION VEHICLE DEALER IN THE UNITED STATES....”

Written on: 08/10/2009 by PARKWAY RV (1 review written)

I AM A RECREATION VEHICLE DEALER IN THE UNITED STATES. I AM TRYING TO CONTACT THE FACTORY DIRECT. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN IMPORTING THE COMBI
CAMPERS TO THE UNITED STATES. PLEASE DIRECT THIS TO SOMEONE THAT IS WILLING TO ANSWERE MY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY ON THAT MATTER.
JEFF WAGNER
EMAIL jeff@parkwayrv.com or jwjayco@yahoo.com
I AM AWARE OF THE QUANITY NESSESSARY TO START THIS PROCESS AND PREPARED
TO MAKE THE COMMITMENT
I ALSO OWN A 1983 COMBI AND I KNOW FROM EXPERIANCE THERE IS… Read Full Review

Gonidec's Response to PARKWAY RV's Review

Written on: 15/11/2012

Hello, I am in yje same case as you but in France; Have you succeeded to get in touch with the company?

Obotls's Response to PARKWAY RV's Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

I had 2 of these combicampr trilers in the 80's;a single and double models. lite weight,easy tow,excellent design/quality...bring them here and they will sell!!!