LG Arena (NEC), Birmingham Reviews

LG Arena (NEC), Birmingham - Ask a question now

“Brilliant service”

Written on: 22/11/2014 by Baronc241 (1 review written)

On arrival I and two other were shown to our seats,which were approached by 15 steps or more.when I booked I told the person the three of us were disabled. The staff could not do enough for us,one member told us she would contact the duty manager,she kept us informed of his whereabouts,she came back with the offer of moving us into the disable area,which declined as it was further back to where we were sitting. The duty manager came,I explained that when I booked the tickets I was not… Read Full Review

“Lack of sufficient shuttle buses to car parks”

Written on: 18/09/2012

After a great night watching George Michael, we had to wait 40 mins to get on a shuttle bus back to the car park. This took a lot of the pleasure away from the evening - a sentiment shared by others in the queue. There appeared to be only 3 buses to cate for many hundreds of people wanting the service, and we could not walk that distance as my wife had injured her foot. At least 6 buses were needed… Read Full Review