Fudge Fuel Syling Glaze Reviews

Fudge Fuel Syling Glaze - Ask a question now

“I buy my shampoo and beauty products from online...”

Written on: 11/02/2009 by FussyMadam (1 review written)

I buy my shampoo and beauty products from online retailer Beauty Counter Direct. A lady there recommended Fudge Fuel Styling Glaze for a shiny, natural look. Sceptical at first I agreed to try some and, hey presto, after a fortnights use I feel undresed without it. Don't let the bright orange colour put you off; it's soon absorbed giving your hair a glossy, just-left-the-salon look, holiding it neatly without that sometimes heavy hairspray look. It can be applied to wet or dry hair and in a cute… Read Full Review