Sony NWZ-B135 2GB Reviews

Sony NWZ-B135 2GB - Ask a question now

Sony NWZ-B135 2GB

“Brilliant piece of kit. Got the 4GB version and the...”

Written on: 08/02/2010 by bubbasparks (14 reviews written)

Brilliant piece of kit. Got the 4GB version and the sound is fantastic, battery life is very good (got over 8 hrs playing time), very compact and easy to use. Had an ipod nano which is also good but walkman is value for money and I use it more since the sound is better and its more compact. Tiny negative is the volume won't go too high but getting a good headphone helped. I rarely give good reviews being a miserably old sod but credit where its due… Read Full Review

Sony NWZ-B135 2GB

“wow! this is one durable piece of kit. ”

Written on: 04/12/2009

wow! this is one durable piece of kit.

i have had mine 6 months now and i have used it many many times. the earphones deserve a special mention, they are virtually indestructible and it has a pretty good microphone too.

on top of looking fairly cool and being easy to use this has to have been one of the best bargains i have ever bought… Read Full Review

Sony NWZ-B135 2GB

“I started searching for a good MP3 player about a year...”

Written on: 23/10/2009

I started searching for a good MP3 player about a year ago, and I'm pleased to say that this is easily my favourite MP3 player I've used.
The MP3 player is a piece of cake to add music to - all you need to do is copy and paste music using Explorer, or apparently you can sync music using Windows Media Player. (I use WinAmp though, so I haven't synced through WMP.) Plus, while you're copying music, the NWZ is charging - yes, it has a USB connection for ease of use.
The battery life is brilliant -… Read Full Review

Sony NWZ-B135 2GB

“I remember my first Walkman - a little portable...”

Written on: 03/06/2009 by AndySuk (1 review written)

I remember my first Walkman - a little portable cassette deck with which I used to walk miles. This Walkman, as you may imagine, leaves the old cassette player standing.

The sound reproduction of the Sony NWZ-B135 2GB is wonderful; a customizable equalizer and volume that could blow the ears of even the most ardent rave-goer (ok - showing my age here!). The interface is easy to use and takes only a few minutes to master. Synch it with Windows Media Player and even the simple task of… Read Full Review