Heather Moffett, Enlightened Equitation: Riding in True Harmony with Your Horse Reviews

Media Gallery for Heather Moffett, Enlightened Equitation: Riding in True Harmony with Your Horse

Heather Moffett, Enlightened Equitation: Riding in True Harmony with Your Horse

“A wonderful and well written book, humerous,...”

Written on: 05/02/2008

A wonderful and well written book, humerous, educational and worth every penny. An essential book in any horse riders collection.
Thanks Heather… Read Full Review

Heather Moffett, Enlightened Equitation: Riding in True Harmony with Your Horse

“I've read the book several times over and the...”

Written on: 16/12/2007

I've read the book several times over and the difference to my riding and my horses way of going has been amazing. It took a little time for me to get out of old habits but my horse understood straight away! He was snappy, tense, spooky. I was unable to trust him and often quite scared by his behavior. Now he will go anywhere, do anything. Even when he gets nervous he is still listening to me. I'm relaxed, my position feels secure. His response to aids is so subtle I barely need to think for… Read Full Review