Fiat Croma Turbo Reviews

Media Gallery for Fiat Croma Turbo

Fiat Croma Turbo
Fiat Croma Turbo

☆☆☆☆☆

“One look at this car brought me back to the 70s, when...”

Written on: 27/02/2003 by Chickenbone. (1 review written)

One look at this car brought me back to the 70s, when ugly cars seemed mandatory in Britain… Read Full Review

78172_José Guerra.'s Response to 76081_Chickenbone.'s Review

Written on: 08/03/2003

Have you ever driven a croma? I have a Fiat Croma Turbo i.e.(1992), very roomy, very fast, good look, very safe, and i use to let BMW smokes my exhaust like 520 I, and all kind of GTI. Mr. Chickenbone do you know any car of 70's with these kind of things?

Coyote's Response to 76081_Chickenbone.'s Review

Written on: 30/10/2003

I still have Croma turbo ie and I don't think that it is ugly. But it is my private opinion. The fact is that I've driven almost whole europe with that car and there were several cars that could "follow me" on the highway. I was driving 240km/h and there was still quiet and comfortable inside...
<br>best, coyote

111508_John.'s Response to 76081_Chickenbone.'s Review

Written on: 29/06/2003

I agree with Jose. The Croma is a great car. Mr Chickenbone you are obviously just a Fiat hater we have had several Fiat and all of the were great. I currently drive a Fiat Marea Weekend which is a great car. By the way Mr Chickenbone did you know that Fiat own Ferrari i bet youd have nothing bad to say about the Enzo or the 360 modena

79509_José Guerra.'s Response to 76081_Chickenbone.'s Review

Written on: 12/03/2003

Well, Mr. Chickenbone i respect your point of view but my opinion is completely diferent such as italian car fans. See Fiat Croma page on http://go.to/fiat (model 1991-1996 - Leather seats, mobile phone, ABS, automatic air conditioning, etc) and even today this car remains update and pretty.
<br>
<br>Thanks anyway for your comment

79202_Chickenbone.'s Response to 76081_Chickenbone.'s Review

Written on: 11/03/2003

Well, Jose, sorry Hose shall we say. You're from portugal, do they drive cars made, even in the 90s??? Also, there are many cars that have speed like ur car but so What?, and you use BMWs as an example, they're not that fast!!! But what i'm saying is that this car is UGLYYYYYY!!! UGLY is an understatement, it is a Rustbucket that looks like it runs on cabbage instead of petrol. Now i see how proud you are that you own one of these...well....don't be. Ask yourself this, if you done a survey askin how many people would drive this car if given the chance, none (maybe one actually-an OAP wearin checked golf trousers) none would say yes. Honestly, be REALLY honest with yourself, you didn't buy the car did you? you had it handed down to u by great grandad! How long is this car anyway, 25? 250ft??? maybe this car deserves accolade for introducing people carriers to the industry, it must be a seven seater confused with a 5seater family car. Sorry Hose, but it's maybe the worst car i have ever seen, and i've seen a lot... Nissan Sunnys, Datsuns, Talbot's etc. However i respect your pride in protecting ur beloved car from criticism, but unless u live in Wales, ur gonna have to expect to get a lot of criticism from people.

“My parents bought a Croma 2.5l TD in 1994 and we still...”

Written on: 04/02/2003 by julien. (1 review written)

My parents bought a Croma 2.5l TD in 1994 and we still have it. The motor has more than 304.000 kms and it is the same since the begining. We went to Croatia, Italia, Spain, Great Britain with this car and i love it… Read Full Review

“I bought my croma last year (2002) in July, after...”

Written on: 15/01/2003 by CoYote. (1 review written)

I bought my croma last year (2002) in July, after that, during vacation I've made 7000km in 2+weeks driving through the Europe. I was no tired at all, even when I made almost 2000km one day (two drivers,24h nonstop). If you want to feel real satisfaction of driving croma turbo - drive outside the city… Read Full Review

“I bought my Fiat Croma 2000 Tie (1992 model year) in...”

Written on: 26/07/2002 by Guerra. (1 review written)

I bought my Fiat Croma 2000 Tie (1992 model year) in 1998. It has now 105,000 Km. I used to drive other Fiats, fro example Uno. (Uno, 45s, TD, Tie, and Punto TD).
Now I have a real car - smooth, but quite fast, and very safe. It has a great dynamic behaviour. This car was manufactured between 1986 and 1996.
It has leather seats, lots of space, automatic air conditioning, phone, eletric windows, ABS, etc. Italian Police use to drive them for police persuit… Read Full Review

Deville's Response to Guerra.'s Review

Written on: 12/08/2003

I agree, it´s a fun and powerful car. Keep up the goodwill for the Croma. It´s not ugly, it was designed by Italdesign (Giugiaro) one of the worlds most succesful car designers from Italy (home of the beautiful cars).